WTTS Summer Sessions Encourage Students to Learn, Grow, Challenge, and Enjoy.
SUMMER SESSIONS READING PROGRAM
Our summer reading students will explore the best in American Literature over a 2-month period!
ONE-ON-ONE, INDIVIDUALIZED PROGRAMS ARE OPEN TO ALL!
All of our one-on-one students will read at least 2 novels and 2 elective readings (approved by Professor Zajaros). Once completed, our students will deliver an oral and a written report covering the plot, major characters, and historical significance of the reading(s).
WESTSIDE TUTORING’S SMALL GROUP SUMMER READING PROGRAM
Small group sessions will be limited to 4 students and the reading list will include 2 required readings and 1 elective (approved in advance by Professor Zajaros). Once completed, the students will deliver an oral and a written report covering the plot, major characters, and historical significance of the reading.
BE PREPARED FOR WHATEVER COMES NEXT:
- Middle School
- High School– including PSAT Reading Comprehension, OGT, AP English and History,
- ACT and SAT– English, Reading, Writing, and Science Reasoning
- College/University Bound – Proficiency Exams, English, General Reading Comprehension,
PREPARING FOR HIGH SCHOOL OR COLLEGE?
College bound students must be able to read, write, and express themselves effectively. Whether your son or daughter is off to middle school, high school, or college, this summer will provide them with the tools required to excel!
- ADD/ADHD*– We have specialized in working with students diagnosed with Attention Deficit Disorder* and Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder* for decades with fantastic results!
- TBI– We have had incredible success assisting students in overcoming traumatic brain injury!
- Asperger’s Syndrome –Asperger’s students are often brilliant and can achieve real and lasting success when they are taught how to focus…provided they are given the proper tools and instruction!
- Or students simply attempting to improve their performance
This will be the best summer reading program your son or daughter will ever experience!
SUMMER SESSIONS MATH PROGRAM (All Levels)
- Middle School
- Algebra I & II
- Remedial Arithmetic
- Prep for Proficiency & Entrance Exams
*Our students don’t jump just ONE grade level. If we fail to deliver? Our sessions are free until we do! Last year’s average math student started with us with a 49.7% (F) and finished with an 84% (B) in just under 12 weeks.
SUMMER SESSIONS PSAT, SAT & ACT TEST PREP
- Critical Reading
- Essay Instruction
- Math Review (Basic to Intensive)
Give Your Son or Daughter a Gift That Will Last a Lifetime!
Summer Sessions run June 22nd through August 22nd for academic course work – reading, math, etc. Sessions for test prep students will start June 22nd and run through the targeted test date.
Register today! Call WTTS at 216-712-7004
Or, use our online contact form